Thursday, May 28, 2009

Five things I am grateful for today

"We are hardly ever grateful for a fine clock or watch when it goes right, and we pay attention to it only when it falters, for then we are caught by surprise. It ought to be the other way about."
-- Philip Dormer Stanhope

I am making a point of recognizing things to be grateful for in my daily life. Today, these are some things that I am grateful for:

I have employment that brings the necessary finances for the things that my family needs
I am grateful for window glass, so I can see outside without exposure to harsh elements
I have fresh drinking water to nourish my body
I have this computer to use to share these things
God has ranted me with a marvelous and wondrous body

When I approach life with gratitude - deep, heart-felt gratitude - it is so much sweeter and richer.

Peace and love,
Charles

1 comments:

veggievixen said...

best of luck! i hope that exploring the blogosphere helps you experiment and find different yummy recipes!